Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Adara Leigh of London’s website.
Adara Leigh of London’s website (“Adara Leigh of London” “We” “Us”) website (our “Site” or “Sites”) and related services are made available to you, (the public and our clients), in accordance with the following terms and conditions of use, service and any other rules posted on our sites.
We recommend you read our terms and conditions, herein also referred to as “T&Cs”, prior to placing an order on our website www.adaraleigh.co.uk and that you retain a copy of these T&Cs for future reference.
Adara Leigh of London is a trading name of Dillesons Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under company No. 07691562. The registered address is DILLESONS LTD, UNIT 36, 88-90 HATTON GARDEN, HOLBORN, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, EC1N 8PN. Our VAT Registration number is 117 9038 12.
We may change our T&Cs of use and services to reflect changes including those mandated by law and/or company developments. Unless required by Law, changes to our T&Cs will not affect prior orders. In the instance where you do not agree with our T&Cs we recommend that you immediately cease use of the Site.
Use of Website
The Adara Leigh of London website is solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, transmit, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within this Site, nor may you use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any other company’s commercial purpose, for example by using the website to generate revenue or traffic to your own Site.
Descriptions of Products
Adara Leigh of London endeavours to ensure all information on the website is accurate; however we can neither guarantee nor warrant, in any way, the content of the website including, and not limited to, up-to-date, complete, accurate, reliable or error-free product descriptions.
Outfit ensembles, described or depicted, on the Site, the affiliated blog or our social networking sites should only be interpreted as recommendations that customers may or may not choose to adapt.
Pricing, Taxes and Duties
The full price of all Adara Leigh of London products are clearly displayed on the website in British Pounds Sterling and include VAT. VAT is not included in our prices for customers outside of the European Union (EU) and the Channel Islands.
The cost of bespoke products will vary depending upon the number of alterations and materials used. Customers will be informed of the total cost of bespoke services prior to accepting payment for goods and initiation of manufacturing.
Applicable sales, excise, use and other taxes, import/export duties and other charges, are in addition to any prices quoted and shall be paid by the purchaser.
Acceptance of Orders
All purchases made by the general public shall be deemed accepted when Adara Leigh of
London receives payment for the products in full and has written to the purchaser acknowledging the order.
Payments for goods purchased maybe undertaken through the website, over the phone or at the London studios. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit, Electron and Maestro are all accepted through the website.
All customers making a payment online with a credit or debit card will be asked to confirm that the card used is that of the purchaser or the owner of the card has given authorisation for its use.
Credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. Where authorisation has been refused, Adara Leigh of London will not be responsible for any delays or non-delivery.
All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using ogone, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple, and secure, Adara Leigh of London uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Adara Leigh of London does not store credit and debit card details- all will need to be re-entered with every online purchase.
Adara Leigh of London electronic gift cards can only be redeemed against ready to wear Adara Leigh of London products available on the website www.adaraleigh.co.uk. Cards can have a maximum value of £2500 and may be redeemed against goods of higher value of the gift card upon payment of the difference.
No change will be given for purchases below the monetary value of the card; the remaining balance will be credited to the cardholder’s Adara Leigh of London’s customer account for future purchases.
The gift card cannot be exchanged for cash or other cards nor can they be used in conjunction with any promotional codes or discounts.
If returned products have been purchased using a gift card, the remaining balance will be credited to the customer’s Adara Leigh of London account and may be redeemed against subsequent orders.
You may check your balance online via your account page.
Neither Adara Leigh of London nor its parent company Dillesons Ltd will accept liability for damaged lost or stolen cards or cards used without permission. Adara Leigh of London reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the gift card at any time, including cancellation of the gift card at if, in its discretion, such action is deemed necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
Gift Cards will expire after 24 months through non-use.
Sales tax and shipping are applicable on any products purchased with an Adara Leigh of London Gift Card.
Electronic gift cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and a payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch. Adara Leigh of London is not liable for delivery of a virtual Gift card to an invalid or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Property of Goods
Property in the goods will pass to consumers only when a non-fraudulent payment has been authorised and processed in full to Adara Leigh of London and the goods have been dispatched to the designated delivery address.
Shipping, Delivery and Receipt of Goods
Please note, where all ready to wear goods are in stock, Adara Leigh of London aims is to dispatch within 24 hours of placing an order.
Where pre-order payment options are available, the goods will be dispatched at least 4 weeks prior to the start of the intended season. Bespoke orders are to be completed within 4 weeks of payment for goods and dispatched within 48 hours of manufacturing.
Delivery charges are displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Costs’. Customers using debit or credit cards that are not denominated in Sterling will be liable to pay the price as calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate the day your debit and credit card company processes the transaction.
Adara Leigh of London insures each purchase during its time in transit and until delivered to the specified delivery address. A signature for goods is required upon delivery, at which point the responsibility for the purchased goods passes to the purchaser. Responsibility is transferred in the same way when the specified recipient of the goods purchased is different to the purchaser.
We can delivery to most countries worldwide through ParcelForce. Customers are advised to check their website www.parcelforce.com to establish whether we can deliver to their desired country.
All deliveries outside the European Union may be subject to import duties and taxes and will be invoiced separately through Parcelforce. Charges, import duties, or taxes that may arise with the purchase and delivery of products to customers outside of the European Union are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Charges are determined by the authorities of the recipient’s respective country, for which we have no influence on.
Adara Leigh of London is not responsible for any delays incurred by destination customs clearance processes.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Any prize draw conducted by Adara Leigh of London will be open to clients with a valid Adara Leigh of London Customer Accounts unless specified.
- Only one prize draw entry is permitted per customer account
- Any incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- All material promoting a legitimate Adara Leigh of London will specify the duration of the prize draw in days and the time frame i.e. (what date) to (what date) inclusive.
- Adara Leigh of London and affiliates (collectively the “Company”), have the right on the photos of the winners to (i) electronically publish and distribute the photo on any Site including the right to translate and electronically publish and distribute the photo to other Internet Sites under license, contract or common ownership with the Company; (ii) include the photo in advertising and promotion materials; and (iii) to include the photo in print and non-print products.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all proper entries
- The Winner (s) will be notified within 7 days of the end of a prize draw by email and/or telephone call Prizes are non-exchangeable, transferable or exchangeable for cash. All prizes must be claimed within one month from the date of draw. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.Customers are to abide by the rules and regulations stated by the organizer.In case of dispute, the organizer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. Adara Leigh of London reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of or withdraw this Prize draw if required by the authorities.The promoter of the Prize Draw is Meroe Bleasdille, Dillesons Ltd the decision of the promoter is final.
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by the promoter to contact the winner then be will be entitled to dispose of the prize as she thinks fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- Promotions (other than free delivery offers) exclude sale products and against orders for electronic gift cards
- Only one promotion code can be used per order and only one free item per order
- Where applicable, free delivery offers only apply to UK and international standard delivery
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with Adara Leigh of London on the website www.adaraleigh.co.uk
- Promotion codes are only valid while stocks last and may be withdrawn at anytime
- Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Offer is not valid on sale items or other discounted items.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given in the original purchase once the discount is applied, less any shipping charged on the original order.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order will be spread between the goods proportionately. The total cost exceeding this value, less any shipping costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items - if the offer is still valid at the time of making a return, you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- Where part of the order is being returned, the value of the promotion code will be deemed to be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any shipping costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer
- In the event of any returns, the order no longer qualifies for the promotion advertised. Adara Leigh of London reserves the right to deduct the value of the offer from the refund.
- Adara Leigh of London reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid for the order being placed.
- Adara Leigh of London reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Intellectual Property Rights
Use of the Site(s) and its contents grants the user no right in relation to any copyright,
designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content (as described in the Content section below). This includes Adara Leigh of London Software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site.
Content, in this context, includes, text, graphics, photographs, sound, trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions.
Website users are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by Adara Leigh of London. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is strictly prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
Consumers have certain rights under the law. In England these include:
That any products you order through this Site will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will adherence to any description given on this Site; and certain remedies if a product is defective. Consumers also have the right to cancel any ready to wear products within seven working days commencing the day after the date it is delivered, and receive a full refund even if it is not defective.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect these rights.
Adara Leigh of London accepts liability for the following:
a)Death and personal injury arising from our negligence or that of our employees and agents.
b)Fraudulent misrepresentation by us, our employees or agents.
c)Direct losses from breaching these terms and conditions and reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach. Foreseeable losses include those contemplated by the purchaser and Adara Leigh of London at the time of placing an order, and Adara Leigh of London dispatching the order. Adara Leigh of London shall only indemnify for losses up to 200% of the total value of goods purchased.
Adara Leigh of London is not responsible for losses not caused by our breach or negligence, indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by us and the customer. We are also not responsible for failure to meet any of our obligations under the terms and conditions where such failure is due to events beyond our reasonable control.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Use of this website and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with use of this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
Returns and Exchange Policy
At Adara Leigh of London we hope all of our clients love the products ordered; however we appreciate from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
Returning Limited Edition Products
Where you have the legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, you will be entitled to return any limited edition products to us where:
- we receive the returned product within seven working days following the date of delivery
- the product returned is unused, in its original packaging with dust bag and authenticity card , in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must:
Return the products to us via postal services to :
UK Returned Goods
Adara Leigh of London
67 Quadnet House
Clients should affix a preaddressed mailing label to the outside of the package returned.
Parcel should contain the products you wish to return and a fully completed returns note stating what you wish to return and why.
We are unable to accept any responsibility for any products that are lost, damaged in the post. You must ensure the products are securely packaged and strongly recommend you obtain proof of posting.
The following kinds of products may not be refunded or exchanged under this policy:
- Any bespoke products made to a client’s specification
- Sale items
Client satisfaction is very important to us. If you have any problems with any of our limited edition or bespoke products please contact us within 7 working days from receiving your via email@example.com If a product doesn’t fit we will have the product adjusted at no additional cost to the client. Products that require re-sizing or alterations may be posted to us. Should you choose to alter the shoe yourself, we will consider reimbursement of the cost if customers are able to provide us with a receipt showing the alteration has been done.
Products requiring alteration should be returned in accordance with the returns procedure in this policy along with a completed alterations slip.
Goods are considered faulty if they are received damaged, beyond what was stated at the time of purchase or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 6 months of purchase. Natural wear and tear as a result of use is not considered to be faulty. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org citing your order number and customer ID, for faulty goods that fall within the remit of this policy.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us.
Customers will be refunded the cost of the product in full, including VAT but not the cost of any customs duties, shipping, or postage. Customers will be notified within 7 working days of receipt of the products our intent to issue a refund.
Once returns have been received at the studio, your will be credited through the original means of payment within 30 days.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- we will not refund or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay us any additional costs incurred for re-delivery of the returned product
We are unable to exchange products returned due to limited stock; therefore new orders for the desired product will need to be placed through the website or paid in full at our London Studio.
For any advice on returning or exchanging products, please contact us on email@example.com
Our refund and exchange policy is in addition to your statutory rights, which give you other rights to return goods or cancel a contract with us in certain circumstances.
Should a client wish to rescind an order placed they must give notice of cancellation in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours from the day the order was placed.
Where a cancellation is honoured, the client will receive a full refund through the original method of payment within 30 days.